Welcome to our Jet Repair Q&A!
This Q&A Section on our Jet Repair service will answer most of the frequentlys asked questions.
In the event you can't find your question, please add your question or send us an e-mail with your relevant question: firstname.lastname@example.org
In our Jet Repair section, you can really ask anything as long as it is related to printhead recovery and can be meaningful or relevant to other members in this community.
Should you have a very specific question, we kindly ask you to send it to email@example.com. We will be happy to answer you. It is possible however, that the question will be added to the Q&A afterwards.
Before you ask - please make sure to search for a similar question. You can search questions by their title or tags.
Please avoid asking questions that are too subjective and argumentative or not relevant to this community.
- Our forums go by the following rule : Treat others how you want to be treated; Do unto others as you would have them do unto you; Speak to and of others how you would like to be spoken to and about; Feel about others how you would have them feel about you; Think of others the way you would like to be thought of; Make an effort to respect even the unrespectable.
- Intentional and unnecessarily violent, objectionable, pornographic, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, ageist and/or posts of personal attacks or purposeless hate is not acceptable.
- Harassment of any kind is neither wanted here, nor is it acceptable.
- Digital Dot reserves the right to remove offensive posts without notice and at their discretion. If you have any issue with the removal and/or revision of your post(s), please send an e-mail to info@digitaldot.
- Membership at the Digital Dot Forum is a privilege, not a right.
Request for quotes : Please fill out the contact forms, available for our different services, if you wish to receive a quote or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The forum is not the place for this.
Search before asking : We kindly ask our members to search within the questions and answers before posting a new question in the forum.
Unauthorized self-promotion or advertising : are not allowed and these posts will therefore be removed.
Answers should not start debates : This community Q&A is not a discussion group. Please avoid holding debates in your answers as they tend to dilute the essence of questions and answers.
Answers shouldn't just provide a link a solution. Instead provide the solution description text in your answer, even if it's just a copy/paste. Links are welcome, but should be complementary to answer, referring sources or additional reading.
When a question or answer is upvoted, the user who posted them will gain some points, which are called "karma points". These points serve as a rough measure of the community trust to him/her. Various moderation tasks are gradually assigned to the users based on those points.
Therefore questions and answers can be edited by experienced users of this site in order to improve the overall quality of the knowledge base content. Such privileges are granted based on user karma level: you will be able to do the same once your karma gets high enough.
|5||upvote, add comments|
|30||insert text link, upload files|
|750||your biography can be seen as tooltip|
|50||delete own comment|
|100||flag offensive, close own questions|
|300||edit any post, view offensive flags|
|500||accept any answer|
|500||delete any comment|
|500||close any posts|
|1,000||delete any question or answer|
Follow the answers to this question
About This Community
Do you have a relevant question that isn't listed? You can add your question by clicking the action button in the top right corner or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Back to Jet Repair - Q&A